St. Louis Concrete Restoration
Why replace your ugly concrete when you can give it a face lift and save our landfills (and your money) at the same time? At 7C's Contracting we are licensed and insured St. Louis concrete restoration specialists. We provide concrete restoration services for both residential and commercial property owners in St. Louis, MO, Madison County, IL and beyond.
Our unique concrete restoration process saves most concrete by rejuvenating or resurfacing it to look like new, and then clear-sealing or tint-sealing your St. Louis driveway so it will withstand salt, chemicals and freeze/thaw cycles.
The applications this concrete restoration process is great for include:
- Concrete steps which are ugly, slick or badly pitched and hold water and thick ice.
- Driveways which are rough and just plain ugly, but otherwise are not falling apart.
- Sidewalks, driveways or any place where joints have settled and are creating a trip hazard. (We add to the adjacent low area and make both sides even.)
- Slick concrete where you are afraid to even walk for fear of falling...is resurfaced and given a broom texture for slip resistance.
- Garage floors resurfaced for visual appeal and slip resistance. (And when sealed properly, cleanup is a snap.)
- Patios which are ugly, heaving and creating trip hazards can be evened out and given new life without tearing up your back yard with heavy equipment.
- We clean and seal exposed aggregate and we add grit to our clear seal so it becomes slip resistant. We can also resurface over exposed aggregate and make it like regular broom finished concrete.
Ugly cracked concrete? At 7C's Contracting we can transform your drab patio, driveway, or floor into a tougher than new, sealed concrete surface. Conventional wisdom holds that old concrete, with cracks, surface discoloration and imperfections, must be removed and replaced if improving the look of the concrete is the goal. Plus, you'll save money, conserve resources, and eliminate disposal problems
Our concrete restoration process is an eco-friendly and viable alternative to breakout and re-pour solutions. However, sometimes the only thing that can be done ethically and practically is to start over and breakout/repour sections or all of your concrete. When you hire 7C's Contracting for concrete restoration services in the St. Louis area, we will provide you with an honest evaluation of your concrete floors, driveways, sidewalks and other concrete surfaces and tell you if this is the case.
What You Can Expect from 7C's Contracting Concrete Restoration Services
- Resurfacing concrete with a polymer-modified cementitious overlay which looks and performs better than brand new concrete.
- Contractors certified in concrete restoration, crack repair, epoxy and urethane coatings.
- Expert customized solutions tailored to your budget and needs.
- The installation of specialized coatings for home, commercial, and warehouse floors.
If you are tired of looking at ugly, stained, pockmarked concrete, and desire it to look like new, please give us a call today so we can discuss your concrete restoration job.
Our St. Louis Concrete Restoration Contractors Provide These Services
- Concrete Restoration
- Concrete Resurfacing
- Concrete Repairs
- Concrete Coating
- Concrete Sealer
- Driveway Repairs
- Concrete Driveways
- Concrete Floors
- Concrete Flooring
- Stamped Concrete
- Epoxy Flooring
- Concrete Patios
We Provide Concrete Restoration Services in the following areas:
Madison County - Alton, IL | Collinsville, IL | Edwardsville, IL | Granite City, IL | Highland, IL | Madison, IL | Troy, IL | Venice, IL | Wood River, IL | Alhambra, IL | Bethalto, IL | East Alton, IL | Glen Carbon, IL | Godfrey, IL | Grantfork, IL | Hamel, IL | Hartford, IL | Livingston, IL | Marine, IL | Maryville, IL | New Douglas, IL | Pontoon Beach, IL | Roxana, IL | South Roxana, IL | St. Jacob, IL | Williamson, IL | Worden, IL
Missouri - St. Louis and the surrounding areas
Why St. Louis Should Hire Us for Their Concrete Restoration
At 7C's Contracting, your expert St. Louis decorative concrete and stamped asphalt professionals, what we do for concrete restoration is unique. We offer expert solutions to gain visual appeal, functionality and return on investment for your home or business. The St. Louis concrete restoration products we use are time proven; specialized cement overlay products which are designed to be at least twice as tough as most concrete. They both chemically and physically bond to your concrete with a super strong hold that will not come loose! We developed this process many years ago as a favor to a concrete contractor who was stuck on a half badly poured and finished commercial job. He needed the bad half to match the good one. We have since found out that hardly anyone else has figured out how to properly administer this innovative concrete restoration process. At 7C's Contracting, however, our concrete restoration experts have mastered it.
We are different from most concrete restoration companies you may have heard of in that we are dedicated to provide you with professionally resurfaced concrete that looks better than new without the need for completely replacing your driveway, concrete floors, patio or other concrete surfaces. If you are interested in decorative concrete solutions, we also offer concrete and asphalt stamping services that can transform your driveway to look as though it were made of brick pavers. We have completed high end concrete design and decorative asphalt projects for customers throughout St. Louis and the surrounding areas that have placed 7C's Contracting in the top 10% of skilled craftsmen in our nation. When it comes to decorative concrete and concrete restoration services, you can count on us for reliable, time-tested results and the best quality around.
Recent Articles about Concrete Restoration
- Causes of Concrete Cracks in St. Louis - Seeing concrete that has unexpectedly cracked is often a cause of complaint from St. Louis homeowners and property owners alike. For years people have been trying to keep the concrete in and around their property as attractive and appealing as their home and the surrounding landscape. And for years they have been fighting the battle ... [Read more]
- Concrete Restoration and Asphalt Repairs in St. Louis - Asphalt crack repairs, concrete restoration, and general maintenance, is typically more cost effective for commercial structures and residential properties in St. Louis than complete concrete replacement, as you are probably aware. On this page you will find some general tips and considerations in the event that you are looking for a commercial concrete repair restoration ... [Read more]